Books, weapons, equipment, and more to deck out your characters, drive your plots, and more . . .
- The Bookspinner-Generates titles for books in various categories, and allows options to describe the quality of information, and to set a percentage chance for "extras" to be found in the books.
- Books (Extra)-A bookmark, a hidden map, a scrawled note - it may be nothing or it may be vital to a plot. Now you can roll up various possible "extras" for books in games and stories.
- Books (Quality)-When you're stocking a library in a game or story, it can be an effort to determine if a book is actually relevant. This is a quick way to create random summaries of information quality.
- Magic Items-Generate a variety of magic items, from any kind, specific types, over even character-appropriate!
- Potion Descriptions-What's in that flask? What did you just find in the lab? Helps come up with descriptions of potions and other interesting substances one may find in an RPG or story.
- Quest Items-When you need a certain "goal" for characters to find or assemble, when you need that world-saving artifact or artifacts, this can give you an idea of what to use.
- Science Fiction Tarot Cards-Tarot cards for eras of science, technology, and space travel.
- Tarot Cards-For new ideas, for Tarot cards on other worlds, or just to tweak your imagination.
- Gadget Names-Pick the functions and elements of a gadget and generate names for it.
- Science-Fiction Medical Tools-Medical implements like Singularity Scalpels and more for your science ficiton needs!
- Science-Fiction Tools-When you need tools with that extra futuristic sense, like Sonic Screwdrivers.
- Vehicles-Go beyond mundane vehicles with Scythedarts, Magnogliders, and Magizoomers!
- Materials-Generates names for various materials, especially good to get ideas for science-fiction stories and/or plot devices.
- Substances-Need to figure out what strange metals, materials, alloys, and minerals are in your setting? This will give you detailed descriptions of randomly-generated substances, from colors to traits.
- Firearms-Ranged weapons for your characters and settings, from realistic rifles to science fiction weapons to the creations of mad scientists.
- Swords-Generates complex descriptions of swords to spice up a game or a story, or stimulate ideas for interesting designs.
- Weapons-Forget guns and swords, this produces weapons in the vein of the Gunblade or Lightsaber. Arm your Cosmochucks and Moonlimiters and go into battle!
- Candy-New ideas for sweet treats!
- Currency-Creates imaginary names and denominations of currency.
- Medications-When you need a name and description of a medication!
- Mixed Drinks-When you need to figure out what the bar is serving. Makes relatively generic, setting-independent drink names.