Seventh Sanctum™ and its contents are copyright (c) 2011 by Steven Savage except where otherwise noted. No infringement or claim on any copyrighted material is intended.
Code provided in these pages is free for all to use as long as the author and this website are credited.
No guarantees whatsoever are made regarding these generators or their contents.
You're a creative and imaginative person. But you don't always need to be serious . . .
- Anime Fanboy Fantasies-What's the next fanservicey character to jiggle into a game or anime? Why not come here, since it's likely to be like what you find here . . .
- Evil Animal Minions-It may not be serious, but haven't you always wanted to say "Release the radioactive super-intelligent squid!"? Yeah, I thought so.
- Fangirl Fantasies-Produces a plethoria of painfully pretty personagages of the male persuasion. Great hair, mysterious backstories - what more could anyone want?
- Grimoire of Questionable Spells-OK, it's not serious, but it's all in fun. Encounter spells that most sane mages wouldn't use or consider. The question of course is how many sane mages you meet . . .
- Humorous Fantasy Classes-When you're tired of dignity and sensibility . . .
- Humorous Monsters-Dark Forces. Silly Names.
- Merchandisable Cartoons-In a nod to the Great Toy fests of the 80's and 90's, a way to create titles that sound familiar - and highly marketable!
- Realistic Alignments-Makes alignments you'd more likely see in real life. Mostly humorous, but may be inspiring.
- Questionable Anime Attacks-Hey, they can't all be serious, right?
- Wacky Classes-Weird and wacky fantasy classes.
- Wacky Gadgets-The march of technology gets interrupted by incoherent stumbling.