Technology is a big part of stories, games, and more. Strange weapons, unique gizmos, and good old fashioned technobabble - this is the place you can come when you need that.
Note - there's an irony you're using real technology to come up with fake technology. Think that over . . .
- Gadgets-Pick the functions and elements of a gadget and generate names for it.
- Science-Fiction Medical Tools-Medical implements like Singularity Scalpels and more for your science ficiton needs!
- Science-Fiction Tools-When you need tools with that extra futuristic sense, like Sonic Screwdrivers.
- Wacky Gadgets-The march of technology gets interrupted in incoherent stumbling.
Mecha and Giant Robots
- Mecha Generator-Creates robot war machines, their weapons, and special abilities in several different styles.
- Mecha Namer-Generates "Super Robot" style names for robots, including their models.
- Mecha Team Namer-Names for super-robot teams, squadrons, etc.
- Spaceship Models-Need to come up with new spacecraft models? This is your chance to populate your space fleets, or merely come up with something when you need quick cannon fodder.
- Vehicles-Go beyond mundane vehicles with Scythedarts, Magnogliders, and Magizoomers!
- Magitech-To create strange fusions of science and sorcery for your more unusual settings.
- Science Fiction Tarot Cards-Tarot cards for eras of science, technology, and space travel.
- Theotech-Inspired by things like "Neon Genesis Evangelion" and "Xenogears" - makes technology and terms with a "theological" bent.
- Technomancy-Mergers of science and sorcery for those special settings where magic and technology go hand-in-hand!
- Cyberware-Names to inspire ideas for cyberware for high-tech characters and concepts.
- Experiments-Technobabble terminology for scientific endeavors, of both the mad and non-mad variety.
- IT Departments-I'm not sure if it's funny or not. It may be all too accurate - makes names for IT departments.