The Generator Nexus
Looking for generators? Here's a large, sorted list of useful generators from other sites! Time to spread the love and share the power!
- Random Adventure Generator - Creates entire adventures from a large list of elements, giving you plot hooks, goals, villains, and even more detail.
- Otherforest Elf Generator - Creates highly detailed elf descriptions in the vein of Elfquest(tm) and classic forest elves of fiction
- Civilization - For very detailed civilizations. Includes a variety of options.
- Law Generator - Focuses mostly on punishments for crimes, useful for getting ideas for laws in your setting.
- Constellations - Creates constellations with detailed descriptions and associations
- Motto Generator - Creates mottos for people, organizations, orders, and more.
- Flags - Generatres basic flags.
- Dungeon Generator - A simple, fast generator that creates a grid dungeon that's easily printable.
- Region Generator - Generates detailed descriptions of regions including location, culture, and relations.
- Fantasy Inn Generator - Creates detailed descriptions of inns in a fantasy setting, from what they serve to who works there to what rumors you may hear.
- Random Inn Generator - Creates fantasy-style Inns with menus, patrons, and other details
- Medieval Demographics Generator - For when you need a detailed fantasy/medieval setting. Based on actual data this generator includes everything from profession to populations.
- Magic Generator - Generates magical types, including form of magic, what's used, and cultural attitude towards the specific art.
- Ritual Generator - Rituals to create certain effects. Descriptions may include specific details.
- Fractal World Generator - Creates an entire earth-like world using fractal mathematics based on parameters you provide.
- Fantasy Names - An Extremely complete generator that creates names for a variety of names, from characters to places.
- Markov Name Generator - Uses Markov chains to make names from lists you provide
- Weird Name Generator - A one-stop generator for weird fiction names, from people to places to . . . things.
- Star Systems
- Pantheon Generator - Generates extremely detailed pantheons of gods, including fine details, traditions, and more.
- Religion Generator - Makes extremely detailed descriptions of religions, from major gods to symbols to rites.
- Fantasy Disease Generator - A comprehensive disease generator that's good for most settings. Includes symptoms, treatments, and even medical-sounding names.
- Weird Random Generator - From horrible fates to strange artifacts, this generator covers the twists, turns, and strangeness of weird fiction.
- Fantasy Quest Generator - Creates short descriptions of quests that a fantasy adventurer or adventurers may be asked to undertake.
- Technobabble Generator - Create classic-sounding technobabble for when you need to sound less clear and more impressive
- Language Mixer - Scrambles words, names, etc. to give them a different sound, based on options you choose. Good to "scramble up" common terms and names.
- Slammed In The Bot - A Twitter bot that creates what are basically "Chuck Tingle" style story titles. Somewhat adult, obviously, but also hilarious
- Magical Realism
- Magical Realism Bot - A Twitter bot that creates magical realist story ideas, at times with great detail
- Science Fiction